MSN Explorer: How to backup or restore e-mail
This problem happens with the users. They lost the complete history of his email because of many reason. Some are useful or some are not, so the user wants it back again.
If you want any help for restoring your complete data of email so, this article really helpful for you to know how to backup or restore Email Using MSN Explorer Software. At any sage, if you feel overwhelmed, you can contact MSN experts.
Backup for your email
When you want backing up your computer, you have to follow some options to store your backup.
- Firstly, Keep your files in the cloud. The best option for saving your backup is OneDrive, free cloud storage of Microsoft, it is secure, and you can access them on any device you use, like your PC or phone.
- Backup your files on your computer and Follow the given steps below to save your emails to your computer, you can always move them to another device later, but you will need to back them up first.
● On the Help & Settings menu at the top of the screen, click on Settings.
● Click to Change your email settings.
● Then Import or export email, copy e-mail, or import contacts.
● Click on Copy email.
● Copy email dialog box, In the MSN, clicks Next.
● Go to an option to Save your MSN email stored on this computer, and then click on Next to done next processing.
● The dialog box will show the default location where your email will be saved, click Next, and then click Done.
● You need an external device like a thumb drive to store your backup on another computer.
If you have any difficulty in above process you can contact to our toll-free Windows Live Mail Phone Number +1-844-313-5022. Our expert are available all day and night. Call anytime, Get instant help.
Back up the select emails
- Go to the Desktop on your computer and right-click a blank area, select New, and then click Folder.
- Type Saved emails as the name of the new folder, and then click Enter.
- In the MSN Explorer, click the Mail & More icon at the top of the page.
- Resize the MSN window for the sake of seeing the saved email folder on your desktop. For help resizing your window, see Working with windows.
- If you want to save messages then select the check box for each message then drag the messages to the Saved email folder on your desktop.
- Open the folder on your desktop to confirm that the messages are there.
Restore all of your emails
- Go to the Help & Settings icon at the top of the screen and click Settings.
- Click on Change your e-mail settings.
- Then, Click to Import or export email, copy e-mail, or import contacts.
- Click Copy email and click Next.
- Select the option to Open your saved MSN e-mail, and then click Next.
- The dialog box will show the default location where your email is saved, then click Next, and then click Done.
Restore select emails
This step, we will help you to restore emails that you have previously backed up onto a folder on your desktop.
- In the MSN Explorer, click on the Mail & More icon at the top of the screen.
- Open the MSN folder for the email you want to restore or you can also create a new folder by right click on the Folders on MSN and select New Folder.
- Resize the MSN window for the sake of seeing the saved email folder on your desktop. For help resizing your window, see Working with windows
- The Saved email folder appear on your desktop, double-click to open.
- The email messages you want to restore, transfer it to MSN mail folder you opened in step 2 from the Saved email folder.
Now, we are at the end of this article, we hope you find above article legitimate and helpful. If you want any help regarding MSN Windows Live mail contact to our Windows Live Mail Customer Support Number +1-844-313-5022. We always ready for our customer. Call now. Give us a chance to assist you.