SBCglobal Email account is one of the well known emailing platform which has connected individual and business personnel’s globally. SBCglobal.net is a product of Yahoo and AT&T. It has access to all services of yahoo. SBCglobal Email account is one of the most important requirement in the present age. All the business communications, data, document and File sharing is carried out through email only. SMTP and IMAP are TCP/IP protocol used for mail delivery. If you want to set up email server then you must know what they are used for. Each protocol is a specific set of communication rules between computers.
SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) – An overview
Simple mail transfer protocol is use when email is delivered from an email client like SBCglobal.net to an email server or When the email is deliver from one email server to another. In Simple mail transfer protocol, 25 port is use. SMTP allows you to send emails from an email application to a specific server. For example, if you want to use your SBCglobal Mail account to send email to another email client, you will need to configure the settings in that client with SBCglobal SMTP information.
About Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP)
IMAP stands for Internet message access protocol. It is a protocol which is use for download email from an email server. Internet message access protocol is designed for users that help to keep their email on the server. It requires more disk space on the server and more CPU resources for all emails stored on the server. The IMAP normally uses port 143. Internet Message Access Protocol is an email retrieval and storage protocol, which syncs with the servers and maintains the status of messages across multiple email clients.
Input details of the SMTP setting of SBCglobal Email Account
You need for setting up the SMTP and IMAP server for an SBCglobal email account. They work the same no matter where you are sending mail, be it from a desktop, phone and tablet.
- First of all, users will get an account type field which they can enter as SMTP.
- Users can enter the username which they are willing to set up in their mail account.
- Now you can enter server host name then click next.
- Users can enter the server port as 465 and an authentication field, they can enter the password.
- Finally, in the SSL/TSL field, users can markdown as yes which will ensure successful completion of setup of SMTP setting.
Sometimes any technical problem comes in front of you while using SBCglobal Account that time you need support, we are here 24*7 to support you, our SBCglobal customer service team help you. We have well-qualified professional, they will provide you best solution for your problem instant, contact SBCglobal support phone number.
Input details of the IMAP setting of SBCglobal Email Account
If you are ready to setup your SBCglobal email account on your desktop and laptop then you need to configure in an effective manner. You can follow the instruction mentioned below:-
- Open your SBCglobal account and go to File tab then click Add Account.
- Choose the option a manual setup or Additional Server types then clicks NEXT.
- Select IMAP (recommended) then click next.
- Now enter your name, email address, and password.
- Go to the mode setting button, then select the Outgoing server tab. You can Protect the box to outgoing server.
- Now go to the Advanced tab, the incoming mail server port number should be 143 for IMAP. SMTP (outgoing server) can be either 1025, 25, or 587 depending on your Internet service provider.
- Click next. SBCglobal will test your current setting and determine if there is a connection to the server.
We have a dedicated team of experts who are capable of resolving all SBCglobal email related issues. So if you are facing any problem related to mail issues then just give a call on SBCglobal customer service phone number (Toll-Free) +1-844-313-5022, you will be getting best solution forever. Our services are open 24 hours for your convenience.