Google provides lots of services and utility resources which are very useful in daily life needs. To have access to all these you only need to login to your Google account.
But, what to do if you can’t sign in to your Google Account? Its a really big problem with a very simple solution. Lots of users daily search it online to find the best procedure to recover their Gmail account.
In this article series, we have tried to cover all the major as well as minor issues which you might face during the Gmail account recovery process.
Some common cases when you are unable to sign in to your Google account.
- forgot Gmail password
- Username or email address forgotten
- You remember your username and password, but unable to login
- Someone else is using your Google account
- Getting trouble with 2-Step Verification sign in method
- Unable to reset your Gmail password with a code sent by text
- You use a Google Account through your work, school, or other groups
- You can’t sign in to a Google Account for a kid under 13
1: Forgot Gmail Password
1. Visit this link: Google account support page.
2. Follow the instruction and give the answer as best as you can. The questions will be related to your account, history etc.
3. Reset your password and make a strong password that you have not yet used with google account.
Thanks! Hope you find this useful.