Gmail is the best communication service rather than using other Email services. What if you forgot your Username and Gmail id address, it seems impossible to communicate But Google has the solution to this problem.
How to recover Google account if you forgot your username or the email address you use to sign in.
As you go further follow given steps you can easily recover your Gmail password recovery.
If your account has recovery email address and recovery phone numbers then follow these steps:
1. Go to the page “Having trouble in signing in“.
2. Follow the instruction. You will need to know:
- The full name on your account.
- The recovery email and recovery phone number on your account.
For confirming your account follow these steps.
- If you entered a recovery email address then check its for an email from the google and verify the code.
- If you entered a recovery phone number then verify code for the further process.
you will see the list of username.
If you didn’t see your username
- Try another recovery email and phone recovery that you might have used.
- Maybe there has been a typo error in your username when you created your account. Check if the username you want still available.
- You might not have a google account, you can visit create an account.
We hope you find this article helpful. If you still stuck in this issue then you can contact our Gmail Technical Support phone Number and dial our toll-free number . Our Technical Support Executive helps you to resolve your query regarding Gmail Issues.
Some other cases related to Gmail account recovery process, which you might be looking for:
- forgot Gmail password
- Username or email address forgotten
- You remember your username and password, but unable to login
- Someone else is using your Google account
- Getting trouble with 2-Step Verification sign in method
- Unable to reset your Gmail password with a code sent by text
- You use a Google Account through your work, school, or other groups
- You can’t sign in to a Google Account for a kid under 13