You think someone else is using your account.
Are you ok if someone access to your account, are you? Why you will allow others use your privacy. But hackers enjoy this, that’s why they hacked your account for fetch some secret information about you like credit card information, bank details etc.
This article helps you what precaution you should take, and how to get recover from Gmail hacked account.
Your account may have been hacked if you notice:
- If you open your Gmail account two or more times and your Email and password is correct but don’t accept match then you can be sure that your account has been hacked by the hacker and may be your password changed.
- If you open your account on other device and you forgot to log out from your account in that time your account used by others and may be the third person changed your password, in this case, you can visit account hacked help.
- The message has been sent who you don’t write.
- Your name changes.
If you will find like this is your account so Follow the instructions.
- Change the password: Firstly Reset your Gmail password and Choose a strong password that you haven’t already used with this account or if you have the same password for another account like linked.in so as soon as possible you reset Gmail password.
- Check the sent item folder: You check the all sent item folder if the hacker contact to anybody so you told him that your account was hacked.
- Using the same password with another account: – If you have the same password for another account like linked.in so as soon as possible you change them.
After that, you can type this type of message of your Gmail technical support team like this “ I have forgotten my email address please provide my email address please”
When your email account is used to unauthorized person or open to the other IP address so you can find someone using your email very easily that whose IP address is used to open your Email account because we provide you with our email support helpline or password recovery number or you get an email address link so with the help of this we can easily change your password and provide you with the best instruction with the help of this your account is so secure.
Note: When your email address is changed, we send a message to your previous email account with a special link. So You can click this link to reverse the email address change and secure your account.
Some other cases related to Gmail account recovery process, which you might be looking for:
- forgot Gmail password
- Username or email address forgotten
- You remember your username and password, but unable to login
- Someone else is using your Google account
- Getting trouble with 2-Step Verification sign in method
- Unable to reset your Gmail password with a code sent by text
- You use a Google Account through your work, school, or other groups
- You can’t sign in to a Google Account for a kid under 13