You’re having the problem with Google 2 step verification
When you enable Google 2 step verification so can you add an extra layer of security to your account? You sign in with something you know (your Gmail password) and something you have (a code is sent by the Gmail technical support team to your phone).
Turn on 2-Step Gmail Verification
Set up 2-Step Verification
- Go to the two Step authentication page. You might have to sign in to your Google Account.
- Select Get started.
- Follow the step-by-step setup process.
Once you’re finished, you’ll be taken to the 2-Step Verification settings page.The next time you sign in, you’ll receive a text message with a verification code
Turn off 2-Step Verification
Sign in with a password and a verification code means your account is more secure. you will be only asked for a password when you sign in, which makes it easier for someone to break into your account.
- Sign in with your username, password, and verification code if asked.
- Select Turn off 2-Step Verification.
- If you forget your username or password so you can use our technical support of Gmail recovery team.
Erase app passwords you no longer use
Some users are using App Password to access their Gmail Account. In that case, if you see errors, you should turn off 2-Step verification and again re enter your Gmail Account password. We recommend you to go back to using passwords.
please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to My Account.
- In the Sign-in & Security
- Choose the password and you may have to re-enter your password.
In Security purpose, you always remember to destroy all backup codes that you had been using to verify this account.
Signing in with 2-Step Verification
How you sign in with 2-Step Verification
Signing in with 2-Step Verification is easy.
- Go to the sign-in page and enter your username and password. After that, you will receive the six digit code which you will get from your phone. You can also add any device to trusted so that next time you log in, you are not asked to enter any verification code.
- However, If you sign in from another computer, you’ll be asked for a code.
Signing in this way adds the security of 2-Step Verification and is quicker than entering a verification code.
You can’t sign in to your Gmail account.
if you use Gmail and you use your Google Account on your Android phone, you would need to create and use two App Passwords.
This process takes a few minutes per application or device, and you only need to do it once per application or device or you can use our Gmail Phone number 1-855-955-2061
Gmail support app passwords are not working:-
If your Gmail support app Password is still not working:
- Enter your username and password, then enter the letters on the screen.
- Go back to the application you’re trying to access and enter your App Password.
You don’t receive any text codes or phone call by Gmail support services
If you choose to receive codes by text message, make sure that your mobile device support text message delivery. If text message delivery is slow, try using the phone call option.
Other ways to get
Other ways to get recover your Gmail codes
Codes from texts or phone calls aren’t working.
If you requested multiple codes, Keep in mind that it might take some time for the latest code to arrive.
Each code is only valid for a short period of time. Try using a new code.
Make sure that the time on your phone matches the time on your computer.
If none of these options works, you can switch your preferences to receive 2-Step Verification codes by text or voice message. You can use the technical support.
If your Gmail support phone is lost or you can’t use it.
You do not receive your Gmail codes by text message or phone call, there are several other ways you can get into your account.
If you set up a backup phone, you can choose to have your code sent to your backup phone.
These are your two quickest options and take a few minutes to complete.
Important: “Check this box only for devices that you use regularly and don’t share with anyone else.”
Some common cases when you are unable to sign in to your Google account.
- forgot Gmail password
- Username or email address forgotten
- You remember your username and password, but unable to login
- Someone else is using your Google account
- Getting trouble with 2-Step Verification sign in method
- Unable to reset your Gmail password with a code sent by text
- You use a Google Account through your work, school, or other groups
- You can’t sign in to a Google Account for a kid under 13