When you are trying to Sign in to my MSN Hotmail Account it shows no response when you clicking on Sign in. You haven’t been able to use or download anything from the email account because it shows no response.
Hotmail is a leading mailing service by Microsoft which is known as MSN and Windows Live. Hotmail webmail has a user-friendly interface with features like voice mail, chat, and storage space too. There are a number of users who face troubles Hotmail. In this situation, they become helpless and get their work stopped. Hotmail customer service number helps to fix any kind of Hotmail issues easily and instantly.
Hotmail customer care the USA/Canada resolve any MSN, Hotmail issue and provide Hotmail customer service number USA/Canada to connect with the certified support team to get your Hotmail issues resolved.
We’ll discuss all the problems in detail later. But first of all, let us have a look at MSN Hotmail sign in problems that user face during Sign in the process in short.
Here are some common problems that user face and solution to it:
Make sure your email address and password are correct.
- Check for Caps Lock. If your username or password includes capital letters then only you can use Caps Lock or else it won’t work.
- Check for decent connection status. If your connection is slow or not working then you won’t be able to access to your email account.
- Type your Microsoft information to respective fields’ username and password.
- If you are sure you’re using the correct password but still cannot login to your account. Well, there are two alternatives one is by Sign in with a single-use code method.
Whereas another option is to reset your password:
- Go to the Microsoft Account login page. Microsoft sometimes temporarily locks your accounts it considers to have been used by any unauthentic person. This process will work if you’ve been locked out by this system or if your password has been changed by the unauthentic users accessing your account.
- Click “Forgot my password”. This button is below the username and password text areas and will see you to the password recovery page.
- Select I think someone else is using my Microsoft Account and after that click “Next”. This will lead you to the account recovery page.
- Enter the email address :- For example: [email protected]
- The characters (captcha) appear in an image enter into the second text field. If you are having trouble identifying the captcha characters, press “New”
- Select a method to get a security code and click “Next”. If you have a backup email or phone number connected to your account, choose it from the list and a code will be sent to that address/number. Enter the code into the text field and you will be redirected to reset your password.
- If you don’t have backups linked with your account, choose “I don’t have any think like that” and you will be redirected to the “Recover your Microsoft hotmail Account page”.
- Complete the form with correct information as possible and click “Submit”. Once the form is submitted, wait up to 24 hours for a response. If the information was satisfactory you will find an email with a link to reset your Hotmail account password. If not, you will receive an email informing you the information was not enough to recover your account.
- If you received a password reset link, click on it and it will take you on create new password page. You will have to enter your new password in both text fields to ensure there is no error. Passwords should be an 8 character minimum and care case sensitive. Set a strong password with a mix of capital and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Login to your recovered Hotmail account and enjoy with its features.
If you don’t want to do above things then without wasting your time dial toll-free Hotmail customer care number +1-844-313-5022 and get resolution within a minute.