The MS Outlook application is the world’s most popular used email client program. Over the years, a huge number of people use the personal email. Some version of the application has got corrupted and unknown error messages occurred. While opening an email user may receive a starting error message. Even so the most likely solve this error is best than reinstall the whole application. Before we discuss how to fix Microsoft Outlook error you can get the more information from the Outlook help desk.
Outlook Error 0x8004010f:
It is one of the common error faced by Outlook users can receive an error message during the Send/Receive operation.
- Sending Error 0x8004010f: In Outlook Sending operation error message occurred that data file cannot send.
- Received Error 0x8004010f: In Outlook Receiving operation error message occurred that data file cannot be received.
Reasons for this Outlook Error message are:
- Outlook profile is corrupted.
- Errors are moved to opposite drives.
How to Fix the Outlook Error 0x8004010f:
You can easily resolve this error message using Microsoft Outlook 2010 version. Important is to create an email account in Outlook by using the POP3 or IMAP.
Steps to follow :
- Install Microsoft Outlook on your system.
- Go to the Account Settings. On the Account Settings box, click on the Email tab. Choose the account in which you have received an error message.
- Click the Change Folder button.
- In New Email dialog box, click on the New Outlook Data File button.
- Type the new name in the New Outlook data file and click Ok.
- Open New Outlook data file and select the subfolders Inbox.
- Click Ok button.
- Under Account Setting box, click on the Change Folder button.
- Select the new created Outlook data file, and set the folder where you need to store your email messages.
- Close the Account Settings dialog box and go to ‘Send/Receive’ button.
Outlook Error 0x80042108:
Sometimes Outlook email account users may receive an error message like Outlook Error 0x80042108. In this error, Outlook is unable to connect to POP3 server.
These are some reasons while receiving an error message.
- User not connected to the Internet.
- Account settings are not correct.
- Damaged POP3 server
- Configuration of Antivirus Software is not correct.
- Damaged user account in Outlook.
- Configuration of Windows Firewall software is not correct.
Try to remove the above problems
- Proper internet connection.
- Check the email account settings are correct.
- Check your antivirus software is not blocked.
- Recreate the user account profile.
- Check the firewall settings.
How to Fix Outlook Error 0x80042108:
It is a simple step to fix this error 0x80042108. The simple and easy step is to reboot the computer that may clear this error. Follow these steps:
- Start an Outlook in safe mode by the Outlook .exe or safe command allow to get your email.
- Stop any duplicate Outlook .exe process.
- Boot the computer in safe mode and disable any third party software. Like antivirus or firewall.
Outlook ‘Not Implemented’ Error:
Some of the Errors are difficult to handle by Outlook users.
There are the reasons to get an error message
- Corrupt Outlook PST file.
- Damaged Send/Receive Settings.
- Damaged Outlook Application.
How to Fix “Not Implemented” Outlook Errors:
- Repair Outlook PST file: A corrupted Outlook PST file is the main problem. The solution of this error is to repair the Outlook PST files.
- Use the Scan PST.exe: In MS Outlook includes an inbuilt Inbox repair by the name of ScanPST.exe to fix the corrupt files. This is located in the Office installation folder and can be installed by double-clicking. This is a beneficial way to resolve corrupt PST file.
- Use the Stellar Phoenix: If you are not able to solve the error after using ScanPST.exe, then you can use the other options ‘Use the Stellar Phonix’.This software will efficiently and quickly repair corrupted PST file.
- Recreate the Send/Receive Settings: Microsoft Outlook saves your personal Send/Receive settings in the file called as SRS file. Reset the SRS file settings by recreating it.
- Navigate the folder in C drive where MS Outlook located.
- Go to the location of SRS.
- Rename the file name Outlook.srs.
- Now Restart the Outlook.
- Check the Send/Receive settings file.
Repair Microsoft Office Installation: If the Microsoft office application not installed properly, it might be a problem in Outlook and get an error message. Steps to Reinstalling MS Office applications are:
- Go to Start >open the Control Panel.
- Select the uninstall programs.
- Choose the Microsoft office and click on ‘Change’ button.
- Select ‘Repair’ and then click on Continue button.
Outlook Timeout Error 0x8004210a:
MS Outlook users are connected to different other users and servers with the accurate configuration of port numbers and protocols. Suddenly, Outlook users faced POP Server Timeout Error. The reason behind this error is the irregularities in the software configurations and incorrect port number.
How to Fix Outlook Timeout Error 0x8004210a:
Below we mentioned two points that fix the errors:
- Delete any antivirus software that might be a problem the process in Outlook.
- Hold the Windows Firewall.
Setting the Server Port Number:
- Install the Microsoft Outlook application.
- Click on the File menu button.
- Click on the Account Setting tab and Select the Account Settings.
- Select the POP3 account and click on change option.
- In Change Account, click on more settings option.
- In the Email settings dialog, choose the Advanced tab.
- Reset 995 to POP3 server if you have marked. This server requires an encrypted connection.
- Reset 110 to POP3 server if you haven’t activated. This server requires an encrypted connection.
Above we discussed Outlook errors and their fixes. If you have confronted with Outlook technical problems then you can get the solution from our Outlook mail help. You can feel free to contact our Outlook representative anytime.
More Related Blog: