Hotmail is the most faithful email service program which is used in all over the world. It is a free web-based email service. It provides most common features and some of them are unique as only in this email service gives you an access to perform such tasks. Hotmail gives you the first platform to create your own email account and storing your personal data in online storage space. In this, you can send and receive emails and also share files and documents with your friends.
There are some situations when you are feeling uncomfortable with this as you are facing any kind of problem. When you receive an email message in Hotmail, it may come with an attachment. The problem with attachments is that it’s easy for the sender to hide a virus inside. In sending emails on a daily basis of the users is still facing a lot of problems for millions of the people in the world. But you are in search of the instant and easiest method to settle down your problem. This problem may block your email account as you have to quickly solve out this problem. If you are facing such kind of problem then you can get help from our tech support service to solve it.
Hotmail Virus Mail
It is a computer virus that has been created by a hacker also known as “Life Owner”. The virus appears in the inbox or the junk mail section in your email account. This kind of email arrive with an attachment and can be sent through fake id of anyone on your contact list. This is really why it becomes such a huge problem. This will cause lots of danger to your email account. Your screen is sometimes display with an error message.
Hotmail Virus Problems
As unfortunately the Hotmail Virus Sending email disguised as common messages can do much harm to your system. Your PC is now affected and it can now immediately begin to get an experience of some major unwanted problems. These problems are not easily solved. The virus can do the following and much more.
- Trash all files that are personal and important to delete them forever.
- Change the data and corrupt it completely.
- Allow the hackers to get enter and steal personal information and files and documents.
- Don’t give you access to login.
Remove Hotmail Virus Sending emails
In order to deal with viruses in Hotmail, you’ll need to delete the offending email and remove it completely.
Follow the Steps to rid the Hotmail Virus sending emails
- Check the top of your Hotmail page when opening an attachment. It uses a virus scanner that automatically scans any attachment before you open it.You’ll see a warning sign if the scanner is suspect of having a virus, delete it immediately.
- Select “Deleted” in the left column of Hotmail after you’ve deleted a suspicious email. This will open up a list of all of your recently deleted emails.
- Click “Empty” button at the top of the page. This will permanently remove all of your deleted emails to prevent accidentally moving the virus back into your inbox.
- Scan your computer for viruses if you open a suspicious attachment. The Hotmail scanner will find the virus in you’ve opened and helped you remove it from your computer.
For this, you may concern about this as you feel you lost the access to your email account. One thing you will need to do is to access Spyware or antivirus products to scan and clean out the viruses quickly and effectively. If you are facing such kind of problems then you may contact our Hotmail Customer Service support to get instant solutions and proper guidance by our technical experts to easily settle down the problems. You will also get 24*7 help and support by the technician’s team to overcome your problems.